We make sure your car maintenance is handled in a timely manner.
Maintenance schedules created by automotive manufacturers may seem like a hassle to follow, but they are designed to save you money and time on car repairs over the life of your vehicle. If you want to make sure your car is running optimally, the Cleveland Rad Air Car Care & Tire Center can assist in making sure that your recommended maintenance is handled in a timely manner.
Here are just a few of the items that can be inspected during a regular maintenance visit:
- Tires. Tires can help you to not only stay safe on the road, but can give you better gas mileage. Our tire specialists can help you to decide if you need new tires or a set of snow tires.
- Belts. Belts move gears throughout your car’s engine. When they wear out, they can cause significant problems. During a maintenance visit, your car’s belts can be visually inspected for wear and chafing.
- Brakes, AC, and exhaust. Keeping your brakes, heating and cooling system, and exhaust systems working as they were designed can keep you safe and on the road. Regular maintenance can prevent problems that may incur additional expenses.
- Wiper blades and headlights. Good quality wiper blades will allow you to have the best visibility possible. Headlights that are both working allow other drivers to see you and can decrease the odds of an accident.
- Fluid levels. There are so many fluids that run through your car – oil, window washer fluid, transmission fluid and coolant are just a few. Each of these can be checked to see if it is time to add to their levels or drain the system out for fresh fluids.
- Steering systems, hoses, and filters. Rad Air’s trained mechanics can evaluate the condition of your steering system, the condition of the hoses and whether you have filters that are dirty or clogged.
Give us a call at the Rad Air Car Care & Tire Center location in Cleveland. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment to do a full check of your car’s systems to keep you on the road. Call today!