While there are so many drivers who ignore recommended maintenance schedules, they really can save you money on repairs to your car and the inconvenience they can cost. Rad Air’s Strongsville Car Care & Tire Center can help you to make sure that your recommended maintenance is handled in a timely manner.
What items can be inspected during a regular maintenance visit? Here are just a few of the items:
- Belts and Hoses. Every engine uses multiple belts to run accessories, gears and pullies that keep your car on the road. Hoses carry all of the fluids to keep the systems operating, and a leak can cause a breakdown. These can be visually inspected for wear and chafing.
- Wiper blades and headlights. Having wiper blades in good condition and properly working headlights can make driving much safer and can reduce the odds of a collision.
- Fluid levels. Oil, window washer fluid, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and coolant can be checked to see if it is time to add or change them. These fluids can extend the life of your engine, transmission and vehicle in general.
- Tires. Tires in good condition can not only prevent you from having a flat tire, but they can save you money with better gas mileage and keep you safe on the road. A certified auto mechanic can quickly determine if you need new tires or not depending on your typical driving habits.
- Other systems. Brakes, heating and cooling, and the exhaust systems can be evaluated to determine if maintenance or repairs are needed.
- Steering and Suspension. The overall condition of the steering and suspension systems can be checked to make sure that there are no worn parts that need to be serviced or replaced.
- Filters. Dirty filters can cause poor cabin air quality, transmission and engine problems and may cause dangerous driving conditions.
Want to extend the life of your vehicle? Following a strict to maintenance schedule will keep your car rolling.
- Prevent a breakdown and keep your family safe by getting your car services every 30,000 miles.
- Make sure that among the items being inspected are belts, wiper blades, lights and bulbs, fluid levels, tire wear and pressure, brake systems, A/C system, suspension, steering, hoses, filters, and exhaust systems!
Take a minute to stop by or call the Rad Air Car Care & Tire Center location in Strongsville. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment to do a full check of your car’s systems to keep you on the road. Call today!