There are few things that can seem more complex to car owners than choosing the right tires for their car. Are you searching for new tires in Westlake? If so, let the automotive tire professionals at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center offer some help. Selecting tires with our staff is a simple process. Here are just a few things to consider before you decide you need new tires:
- Are you in need? The first step that our tire team will take is to carefully evaluate the tires you currently have on your car. We will check the sidewalls and tread wear, belt separation, gouges, blistering or bubbles. If you don’t need new tires, we will let you know! This is determined by the condition of the tire and amount of tread that is left on the tires and the wear patterns.
- Find the right size. There are many different sizes of tires in today’s market. Simply put, the tires that are needed for a large truck are not the same that are needed on a compact car. We will help you to determine the manufacturer’s recommended tire size before we put new tires on your car. Correctly sized tires help you with fuel economy.
- Know your driving habits. Understanding your driving habits is a key piece of information that your auto technician will ask you. Knowing whether you drive short distances or long, or if you drive in harsh conditions and / or in the Snow Belt will help our tire team to recommend the best tires for your car or truck.
- Snow tires. All-season tires are not the only tires that we off at the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center. We also offer a full line of snow and off-road tires. Given the challenging winter weather, having snow tires will give you additional grip and stability during the winter months.
- Your budget matters. At the Westlake Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center, we will work carefully with you to make sure that your budget is respected. We understand that maintaining a car can be an expensive proposition and we want you to be happy with your purchase. Just let us know what your budget is and we’ll work with you to find the ideal set of tires for your vehicle.
Tires don’t have to be a frustrating part of taking care of your car. We will help you to choose the best set of tires for your car or truck, ones that will wear well and fit your budget. Call Rad Air Westlake today for a tire evaluation!Schedule Service Here