Paul is one of the master technicians at the Strongsville Rad Air specializing in brake repair, transmission repair, heating and air conditioning, and electronic repairs. Paul brings a lot to the table. Find out why:
1. Paul grew up in Litchfield, Ohio where his love for cars was born.
2. The young mechanic lives and breathes everything automotive. He started working on cars when he was just 16 years old.
3. His interest in cars began in his grandfather’s auto shop in Cleveland, where he started work as an apprentice.
4. He later received an Associates degree in Automotive Technology from Tri-C.
5. Paul works full time as a lead technician at the Strongsville Rad Air, but is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering part-time at the University of Akron.
6. With two semesters left, Paul is looking forward to graduation!
7. He might not look it, but this Italian dreams of visiting Northern Italy where his family once lived.
8. He currently lives in North Royalton, with his girlfriend.
9. With his engineering degree, Paul hopes to design cars and make them better than they are today.
10. In his spare time, Paul enjoys watching soccer and follows many international teams.
11. He loves to kayak and typically spends 2 days a week out on the water when the weather is nice.
12. Paul owns a Honda Shadow motorcycle and enjoys taking short trips around Ohio.
13. When asked what his favorite car is, he hesitated but admits he is in love with the Pontiac GTO.
14. Paul’s favorite thing about working on cars is the variety. Each car is a unique job with different challenges!
15. But he loves working at Strongsville Rad Air mostly because of his access to top-of-the-line tools and equipment, the sense of teamwork in the shop and the other great mechanics at his side.
If you are one of Paul’s clients at the Strongsville shop, leave him a comment here!