Fifteen Things You Don’t Know About Dave
1. Do you hear wedding bells? Dave tied the knot with his new wife on June 23rd!
2. This Baltimore native is happy to join his Midwest wife on Cleveland’s East side. Especially because they live close to his local favorite, Malley’s.
3. Prior to becoming a technician, Dave studied Mechanical Engineering in Baltimore.
4. His love of cars and working with his hands led to a career change.
5. During school, he worked at a motorcycle shop building and fixing bikes.
6. On his days off, you can usually find Dave sailing, rock climbing, or swimming.
7. He also loves spending time with his three dogs – named Kingsley, Beckham and Asti.
8. He cannot wait to go on his honeymoon. The happy couple is travelling to London, England this fall!
9.Perhaps because this Harry Potter fan will sneak a peek of his favorite author.
10. Dave’s wife is a World Champion in Irish Dancing. Dave isn’t so good…we’ve seen his dance moves.
11. His favorite jobs include engine rebuilding, timing belt repairs, and transmission work.
12. Dave works with impressive discipline.
13. He attributes his work ethic to his parents; both spent more than 15 years in Active Duty in the U.S. Army.
14. Dave has plans to return to academia part time to pursue a business degree.
15. His favorite part about working as a technician is the satisfaction of completing a tough job which others could not.
If you are one of Dave’s customers at the Garfield Heights location, feel free to congratulate him by leaving him a note in the Comments section below!