Rad Air Makes Car Care Easy and Safe for Our Clients
The Car Care Council of North America designates April as National Car Care Month every year to bring attention to the value of car care and the importance of preventative vehicle maintenance after a long winter. Rad Air encourages all of our clients to be proactive about their vehicle maintenance. However, we also understand that finding time to schedule car maintenance or dealing with the hassle of an unexpected repair can be difficult. Our goal is simple: We want to make car care easy, safe, and stress-free for our clients. These are just a few of the ways that we work toward that goal every single day.
• We founded our business on the principles of integrity and honesty. As passé as it may sound, our business is built on four golden rules, which continue to guide all of our work—from the shop managers to the technicians and mechanics—on a daily basis:
- Fix the vehicle right the first time.
- Never sell the client a product or service they don’t need.
- Charge a fair price.
- Make the client happy.
• We provide safe and clean waiting rooms. When you visit any of our shops, we want you to feel as comfortable as you would in your own home. If you need to wait for your vehicle to be serviced, you might as well enjoy yourself. You can have a cup of coffee, use our free Wi-Fi to work, or watch television. While we always maintain a clean and sanitized environment in our waiting rooms, we have taken extensive steps during COVID-19 to ensure a disinfected and safe space for our clients while they wait.
• We offer free loaner vehicles. Our philosophy is to give you a set of wheels to use while you wait for yours to be repaired! We started our free loaner vehicle program back in 1986. Our clients never have to worry about being without a car and can go about their daily routine without any disruption.
• We specialize in comprehensive car maintenance and professional automotive repair. Our trained and experienced technicians can perform everything from preventative maintenance like tire checks and oil changes to engine or electrical system repairs. No matter what service you need, you can be sure your technicians are highly trained and qualified to get the job done right.
When you need an easy and convenient solution for your vehicle maintenance and repair, we hope you will come and see us at Rad Air. Our technicians are waiting to serve you across our ten locations in Northeast Ohio.