Basic car care can make a real difference in the life of your car and save you tons of money over the long term.
Living in Wickliffe, you know that we face frigid winters and constantly changing temperatures. Given these challenges, taking care of your car will help you to get where you need to go. Take a look at these car care basics from the Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center:
- How is your battery? The battery is solely responsible for giving your car enough of an electrical charge to get it to start. If you don’t want to be stranded on the side of the road, then have the car mechanics at the Wickliffe Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center check it for you.
- Streaks impact visibility. Wickliffe has no shortage of snowy and rainy conditions. Making sure you can easily see where you are going is critical to your safety and the safety of other drivers on the road. New windshield wipers are a quick and affordable way to make sure you stay safe.
- Taking care of your car saves you money. Instead of waiting until your car demands your attention, in fact, waiting too long can cost you more money in more extensive repairs. Oil changes, fixing brake bulbs, checking tire pressure and making sure your battery has a charge are a great example.
- Check your tires. Tires not only give you good traction, but they can help prevent car accidents and improve your gas mileage. How can you make sure your tires are in good shape? Make sure to check your tire pressure on a regular basis to make sure that you are not driving on either underinflated or overinflated tires.
- Fresh oil makes a difference. Over time, your car’s oil breaks down over time and gets contaminated with dirt and other debris. Given the sensitive nature of an engine, this can compromise performance and even do damage. Want to avoid an expensive repair? Get your oil changed every 3000 miles.
Basic car care can save you money and time. At the Rad Air Complete Car Care & Tire Center in Wickliffe, we can assist you with new tires, battery changes, new wiper blades and oil changes. Give us a call today for a convenient appointment.